Join us in Dordrecht, The Netherlands, June 11-13, 2017 at Da Vinci College’s Sustainability Factory where the stage is set to share ideas and practices on how to teach in an entrepreneurial environment!
The event is hosted by the Trans-Atlantic Technology and Training Alliance (TA3). TA3 is an international learning network advancing community and technical colleges, sharing innovation and sustainable development, for the global economy. TA3 is managed by Corporation for a Skilled Workforce as the U.S. secretariat and EUC Syd in Denmark, the European secretariat.
- Sunday, June 11th – Kick off reception and cultural tour of Dordrecht
- Monday, June 12th – Symposium organized to turn innovative principles into practices held at the Sustainability Factory – a field lab for SMART Industry
- Tuesday, June 13th – Industry tours of Aeronautics/aerospace and shipbuilding industries as key drivers of the regional economy
- Wednesday, June 14th – TA3 Business Meeting and closing luncheon
The physical environment of learning spaces is not limited to college buildings. Work-based learning partnerships in changing work environments are also part of the spectrum.
The issues facing business leadership on how to stimulate a sustainable innovative environment will also have a huge impact on education and learning spaces in the future. People need to adapt constantly to changes in their professional environment and invest in learning and upskilling so that they may become entrepreneurs of their own future.
Central themes to be explored include:
- The Transformation of learning spaces
- The Work and Learning Arc – multiple jobs, new technology
- Leadership of scalable learning
- Stimulating Growth and Innovation – flexibility, retention and collaboration
- Credentialing and upskilling
- Recognising informal learning, specific tools being used to measure competency
Whether you are a community college, four year institution, employer, policymaker, non-profit or government agency, this is a unique opportunity to learn from and network with your international peers.
Register today through Eventbrite and visit the TA3 website for instructions on how to follow the discussion on twitter, download the conference app, view the event video and download PowerPoint presentations from the speakers.